Southeast Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Southeast Environmental Solutions, Inc. (SES) established January, 1995, furnishes a wide range of ecological/biological services to commercial businesses, the mining industry, and both public and private property owners. Services provided are based on knowledge of current environmental regulations administered by Federal, State, Regional, and County agencies, property transaction requirements, ecological development practices, and local biological communities. The mutual respect between SES and the Florida Department of Environmental Protection, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Water Management Districts throughout the State of Florida, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and County agencies forms the basis for successful project permitting and resolution of compliance issues. SES also has projects in Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, North and South Carolina. SES assists clients in compliance with environmental regulations and permit requirements and in communications with the regulatory agencies in either the primary contact role or in a resource role. The client's best interests guide SES in controlling costs, schedules, and recommendations on land use, permitting strategies, and contacts with regulatory staff.
The key personnel at SES have over 100 years of combined experience in the following:
- analysis and assessment of biological and ecological resources;
- endangered and threatened species inventories, permitting and relocation;
- wetland jurisdictional delineations;
- surveys of flora and fauna;
- waters of the U.S. and waters of the State determinations and mapping;
- current land use mapping;
- phase I environmental site assessments (audits) according to ASTM Standards;
- direction of or participation in environmental baseline surveys;
- wetland restoration;
- wetland creation designs;
- wetland creation, maintenance and monitoring;
- fisheries studies, research and management;
- environmental issues associated with eminent domain cases;
- GIS mapping;
- expert testimony;
- stormwater management and inspection.
SES is currently recognized as a Small Business Enterprise with the City of Tampa, South Florida Water Management District, Hillsborough County Public Schools and Tampa Port Authority. SES is also a contractor listed with ISNetworld, and a member of the Better Business Bureau.